LaSalle Days 2023 JULY 14th, 15th & 16th
- Schedule of Events Flyer
- Vendor Booth & Parade Entries
- Pete's Pitch Horseshoe Tournament
- Coed Mud Volleyball Tournament
- Toni's Trot
- Coed One Pitch Softball Tournament
Vendor Booth Information
Vendor Entry Information:
- Vendors are responsible for unloading and setting up booths and canopies, staff will not be able to assist
- You can park around the park to unload your items, once unloaded please move vehicle to off street parking.
- Trailers, tables, chairs, shade, extensions cords, etc. must be supplied by the vendor.
- Booth spaces are 10 ft. x 10 ft.
- Trailers, driving and parking will not be allowed on the grass for ANY reason.
- Booth numbers will be assigned on July 14th.
- A map with booth numbers will be posted at the restrooms in the center of the park.
- On July 15th, booth entrants will be able to set up after 6:30am and must be completely torn down by 4:30pm. NO EXCEPTIONS! Main park activities generally run from 11:00am-3:30pm.
- No pets will be allowed in the park.
- No loud music due to other performances in the park.
- Items such as firecrackers, silly string, Champaign papers, smoke & stink bombs, snap-n-pops, and exploding bags are prohibited for sale or use.
Parade Entry Information:
Just a few reminders:
Parade participants can start lining up at 9:00 a.m. Check in and grab your parade number from a Town employee stationed at Main St. and Taylor Ave. Line up will be on Elm St. and Taylor. Ave. The parade starts at 10:00 a.m.
- All floats must have adequate adult supervision
- Make sure everyone is either inside float or walking
- Performances are ONLY to be done in front of the Fire Department! (No stopping during parade)
- NO WATER SPRAYING IN FRONT OF THE FIRE DEPARTMENT!!!!
- Keep no more than 20 feet between entries to avoid gaps.
- After completing the parade route please continue west across the train tracks to Exit the parade, Todd Avenue eastbound will be closed
- Do NOT stop at the intersection of Todd Ave & Main St to insure a continuous flow for the remainder of the parade
- Place your parade number on the passenger side of your vehicle.
Thank you for participating in our LaSalle Day Parade!
Schedule is now live!! Please follow the link below:
Thank you to all our teams that signed up and our sponsors! We will have shirts available for sale tomorrow along with a donation jar to bring in as much as we can to send to Project Sanctuary.
LaSalle Classic Liquor
North Range Behavioral Health
Schedule is now live
Follow the link below to see your team schedule!
Keep the rules in mind and have fun!!
Mud Volleyball Rules LaSalle Day Coed Tournament 2023
- Each team may have up to seven players in the pit at one time (minimum 3 females)
- All participants MUST be 18 or older
- Hockey style player substitution
- The tournament is double elimination, if you lose once you will get a second chance. If you lose twice, better luck next year
- Games will run continuously! Warm-up time should be done on the side before the game. Very little warm-up time will be given in the pits!
- Each match will consist of one game, a winner will be declared when one team reaches 21 and is at least two points ahead.
- Rally Score
- Teams will switch sides after one team scores 10 points.
- Participants may bump, set, spike, head butt or kick the ball to get it over the net.
- Team names & apparel must be appropriate, this is a family event
- Absolutely No Whining!
- Absolutely No Underage Drinking!
- No dogs allowed
- Cars must be removed from the parking lot by 5:00pm
- Lastly, HAVE FUN!!!!!!!
Registration is Now Open
Register online here: https://secure.xpressbillpay.com/portal/?refer=Onlineform410684
The Town of LaSalle will host the 34th annual Toni’s Trot. This event kicks off a full day of celebration this community knows as “LaSalle Days”. Proceeds from the run will benefit the Recreation Department operating programs for all ages in LaSalle and surrounding communities.
ENTRY FEE: Pre-registered Fee $25/ Race Day Entries $30. Pre-registrations will be accepted until NOON - Friday July 14th.
DATE & STARTING TIME: Saturday July 15th at 7:30 a.m. Registration and packet pick-up will begin race day at 6:30 a.m. at the east lawn of the Community Center. Last call for registration will be at 7:15 a.m.
LOCATION: Run will begin at the top of Main Street adjacent to the Community Center and Water Tower
AWARDS: Cash prizes will be awarded to the top three overall male & female finishers (1st Place $75, 2nd Place $50, 3rd Place $25) Awards will be presented to top 3 of each age group 7-10, 11-15, 16-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, and 60 and over. Overall winners are not eligible for age group awards.
Tiny Trot: Kids ages 6 and under can also join the fun with this uncertified course following the 3 Mile Run & prior to the awards presentation. (No shirts for Trotters, but be sure to register them for their participant gift bag.)
Schedule is now live!!!
Follow the link below:
One Pitch Softball Rules LaSalle Day Coed Tournament 2023
Captains, please make sure your teams know and follow all the rules:
- Have FUN!
- Any questions or concerns please see tournament supervisor
- Any rude behavior or foul language will not be tolerated. Verbal abuse of an umpire or any Recreation staff will result in ejection of the entire team from the tournament.
- Games are 30 minutes long. Warm up ahead of time games will start right after the completion of the previous game. The Site Supervisor will let you know when you are on deck.
- Five male players and five female players must be in the lineup at all times. Games can start with nine, however five must be female
- If you start with nine, the first batter must be female
- Must bat male/female. If 2 males’ bat in a row it is 1 out (Girls can bat consecutively)
- Jewelry is prohibited
- Pitcher: Your own pitcher will pitch to you, you only get one pitch unless it is a foul ball, then you get a second pitch. If the second pitch is foul then the batter is out
- The defensive pitcher is allowed to play rover. The Rover can play anywhere on the field.
- YOU MAY NOT PICK UP A PLAYER FROM ANOTHER TEAM OR ADD A PLAYER TO YOUR ROSTER AFTER THE START OF GAMES.
- Each player is allowed 1 over the fence homerun per game. The 2nd over the fence homerun for the player in a game will be an out.
- Home team will be decided by a coin flip prior to the game. Home team will keep official score, score book will be provided
- We will play this as a double elimination tournament.
- The concession stand will be open and accepts CASH ONLY