Due to the ongoing social mandates the community center is closed and will not be rented out during this time. We are evaluating mandates on a month to month basis so please check back with us but an opening date has yet to be determined. We apologize for the inconvience and as always the safety and health of our residents, staff and community will always remain our first priority.
The Community Center was built by the Union Pacific Railroad in 1907. The Building served as a depot until being retired in the late 1970's. Union Pacific then donated the building to the town in 1983. The building was moved to its current location and renovated as a Community Center in 1985.
- Group I: Non-profit, community and resident service organizations whose scope and purpose are recognized primarily as a service to citizens of LaSalle, who offer social, cultural, and educational programs
- Group II: Resident, private group, organization, or business located within LaSalle corporate limits
- Group III: Non-profit, non-resident civic and service organizations
- Group IV: Non-resident, private group, or organization
Facility Use Policy
Any organizations, groups, or individuals desiring use of the facilities, shall pay rental and deposit as set forth in the following table, as interpreted by the Town Board. All fees shall be payable in advance and upon notification of acceptance of application.
- Rental fee includes inspection fee
- Shelter is not included in the rental fee and is available on a first come, first served basis.
- Cancellation could result in loss of rental fee